KidZuiGames collects certain anonymous data regarding the usage of the website. This information does not personally identify users, by itself or in combination with other information, and is gathered to improve the performance of the website. The anonymous data collected by the ZuiGames.com website can include information such as the type of browser you are using, your IP address and the length of the visit to the website.
- Cookies - When you visit ZuiGames.com, we send one or more cookies - a small file containing a string of characters - to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser. Cookies are small pieces of information that do not include any personal information and are utilized to improve the quality of our services. Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. Cookies permit users to store their password and other user information without having to constantly re-enter this data. ZuiGames.com does not utilize Cookies or clear GIFs, but may use IP addresses for certain functions.
- Use and disclosure of information – ZuiGames.com does not sell personally identifiable information, such as your name or e-mail address to advertisers. However, non-personal “aggregated data” may be used to enhance the operation of our website, or analyze interest in the areas of our website. Moreover, we may in some circumstances disclose personally identifiable information to third parties but not advertisers to enhance your experience on our website. Additionally, if you provide ZuiGames.com with content for publishing or feedback, we may publish your user name or other identifying data. KidZuiGames may disclose personally identifiable information in order to respond to a subpoena, court order or other such request. ZuiGames.com may also provide such personally identifiable information in response to a law enforcement agency’s request or as otherwise required by law. Your personally identifiable information may be provided to a third party if ZuiGames.com files for bankruptcy, or there is a transfer of the assets or ownership of ZuiGames.com in connection with proposed or consummated corporate reorganizations, such as mergers or acquisitions.
Except as otherwise stated in this Policy, we do not sell, trade or rent your personally identifiable information collected on the site to others.
- Security - KidZuiGames takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, ZuiGames.com cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online.
- Corrections and updates - If you wish to modify or update any information KidZuiGames has received, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Questions? - If you have any additional questions or concerns about this Policy, please feel free to contact us any time.
Effective: November 2, 2008.
We believe we have taken the necessary steps to obtain licensing for all the games posted or that the games exist in the public domain. If you believe that your copyrightable work is being displayed on this site and is violating copyright regulations – please advise us immediately at email@example.com and the game will be immediately removed.